Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Than a Job

Every job I have held after college was one that was more than a pay check. I worked in youth groups for the teens, the relationships that I got to build with them and the impact you saw take place over the years. I joined the United States Marine Corps because of the honor, the sacrifice, and the commitment I saw over their long history. As Mark and I start this business my mind is in the same state. We are not trying to start another coffee shop or pub but we are "beginning with the end in mind" and want to be agents of change in our community. We are giving money back for sure but we want our real impact to be our relationships with our employees and guests. Hearthstone is being built on the foundation of relationship, hope, and love. Maybe some of you out there will be loyal guests and bring others into that relationship with us, other of you may feel like you want your job to be more than a paycheck: you want to be part of impact and change. If that's you, message me and let's talk more about your potential involvement with Hearthstone Coffeehouse & Pub. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment